nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Patch to files.c

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Patch to files.c
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:09:59 -0500

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 03:18:16AM -0500, David Benbennick wrote:

> Here is the patch.  I had to create a global variable
>       cc_t backup_intr_char
> to record what the interrupt character was initially, since nano turns it
> off in main().

Damnit, I knew I forgot something! :) Not bad; since the strings that
are added arent i18n-ized (and I dont see why they should be) this can
easily be added for 1.1.8.  I did notice that when the first command
hangs and is interrupted with ^C, executing another command will cause
nano to sefgault.  Apparently something in read_file is unhappy.
Unfortunately I'm at work so I cant look at it at the moment.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001