[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Nano-devel] Patch to execute external command and inerst output int
Re: [Nano-devel] Patch to execute external command and inerst output into buffer...
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:31:47 -0600 (CST)
Hmm... haven't look into it yet, but something got messed up in the
execute code. The current CVS Segfaults when executing a command that
only outputs to stderr (try doing a ls on a nonexistant file)... the final
revision of the patch I submitted didnt do this... Ill look and see if I
can find the cause of this... I may have time tonight.
On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Chris Allegretta wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 12:36:16AM -0600, Dwayne Rightler wrote:
> > Ok... same patch, but this time with better error checking and redirection
> > of stderr that actually works...
> Hi Dwayne,
> Thank you for the patch! (and apologies for the delay). I've
> commited a somewhat modified version of your patch and credited you in
> the ChangeLog. I need to go to sleep now but I think that we're going
> to have to change the execl code and manually set the pipe rather than
> relying on the shell to do it with bourne-ish syntax (though I guess
> it's not too bad to assume /bin/sh is a bourne shell :-). I changed the
> control key to ^X since ^E conflicts with a keypad key and ^X isn't
> used; though it may be confusing I find ^R^X easier than ^R,M-E or
> something like that. It also now uses the new safe_tempnam command and
> I decided that we probably wouldn't need it with NANO_SMALL so I
> #ifdefed it around that.
> Also, your patch helped me find a big bug in the read code...if a
> non-existent command was typed, the resulting pipe would be 0 bytes. In
> all versions of nano, attempting to insert a file of 0 bytes would cause
> nano to go into an infinite loop, so thank you for helping me notice
> that :) That's now fixed in both CVS branches...Jordi, do you think this
> may have been related to the unrepeatable lock-ups in nano-tiny?
> I'll try to work on this code more some later in the week once the
> tumult at my current job subsides. Night!
> Chris A
> Chris Allegretta http://www.asty.org
> "Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001
> Nano-devel mailing list
- [Nano-devel] Patch to execute external command and inerst output into buffer..., Dwayne Rightler, 2002/03/10
- Re: [Nano-devel] Patch to execute external command and inerst output into buffer..., Jordi Mallach, 2002/03/21
- [Nano-devel] Patch to do_justify, David Benbennick, 2002/03/21
- Re: [Nano-devel] Patch to do_justify, Chris Allegretta, 2002/03/21
- [Nano-devel] Patch to files.c:read_file, David Benbennick, 2002/03/26
- [Nano-devel] Patch to files.c, David Benbennick, 2002/03/26
- Re: [Nano-devel] Patch to files.c, Chris Allegretta, 2002/03/26
- Re: [Nano-devel] Patch to files.c, David Benbennick, 2002/03/27