nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Patch to execute external command and inerst output int

From: Dwayne Rightler
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Patch to execute external command and inerst output into buffer...
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:31:47 -0600 (CST)

Hmm...  haven't look into it yet, but something got messed up in the
execute code.  The current CVS Segfaults when executing a command that
only outputs to stderr (try doing a ls on a nonexistant file)... the final
revision of the patch I submitted didnt do this...  Ill look and see if I
can find the cause of this... I may have time tonight.