nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Function ABCD and terminals supporting shifted arrow keys

From: Oddmund Mogedal
Subject: [Nano-devel] Function ABCD and terminals supporting shifted arrow keys
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:10:27 +0100

After looking at the function ABCD in nano.c, I thought that maybe some
terminals
differentiate between plain arrow keys and shifted arrow keys.

(Presumably sending ESC-O-a or ESC-[-a for plain arrow keys
and ESC-O-A or ESC-[-A shifted arrow keys.)

Is this correct? If so, does anyone know which terminals have this behavior?

My current terminal seems to always send the same thing for plain arrow keys
and for shifted arrow keys.

Oddmund