nano-devel

[Nano-devel] nano & dos-text

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: [Nano-devel] nano & dos-text
Date: 14 Feb 2002 09:44:13 -0800

Hi,
  I use nano every day for my programming and I've gotten used to running
dos2unix on all my dos files (which screws them up in some cases, at least in
suse 7.3).  Today I noticed that pico deals with CR-LF text transparently so
that none of the ^Ms show up.  Any chance of getting nano to do that as well?
If it already does, where is the option to turn it on?

http://www.shopping.altavista.com