myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] myExperiment - Android App - Iteration 1

From: Ankit Upadhyay
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] myExperiment - Android App - Iteration 1
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 11:51:31 +0000

Hi All,

I have completed Iteration 1 of the Andorid App. The major topic of this iteration is to build a User Interface for the whole App and make decisions on how the information will be presented. Please see the attached document to obtain a link to download app and app login credentials. The document also consists of some feedback options and your opinion will be valuable.

PS: Please note that your feedback will be used in analysis for my project and may be included as part of my project report appendixes.

Thanks very much and looking forward to receive your feedback.

Ankit Upadhyay