myexperiment-hackers

Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Android App - Project Seminar Slides

From: David De Roure
Subject: Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Android App - Project Seminar Slides
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 07:29:02 +0000

Hi Ankit

Looks great.  Minor comments:

Slide 5 – Kaplar should be Kepler

In general I would go through and increase the size of the smaller fonts wherever possible – but it might be okay on a good projector and a big screen!  I'd particularly look at slide 14 but I think you can easily "go large" on 1 8 10 17 18 and several others.

Slide 3 is quite full already but you could add to the last bullet "enhanced by Wf4Ever" (and I need to do that too when I use this slide!)

Incidentally, if you were giving a talk to an external audience I'd comment on branding – the myExperiment logo only appears once, on slide 6 (and in the mockup on 15) and it could naturally be on slide 3.  But as this is a project presentation that's absolutely ok! I mention it just to say that you should feel free to use the logo as you wish in this and future talks.

Good luck with the talk!

-- Dave