myexperiment-hackers

Re: [myexperiment-hackers] "blobs" table not created in migrations

From: David R Newman
Subject: Re: [myexperiment-hackers] "blobs" table not created in migrations
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:09:52 +0100

Hi Finn,

Can you send a copy of the output you get when you run rake db:migrate
and I will see if I can figure out what is going wrong.  I am assuming
you are running this with an empty database to start with?  Also what
distribution of Linux are you running?  I will set a VM up so that I can
have the same environment to test in if you have any issues in the
future.

Regards

David Newman