myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 99110) Inbox - Order Needed

From: bugs
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 99110) Inbox - Order Needed
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 09:55:11 +0100

A new case was assigned to you in FogBugz.

From:         David Mills <address@hidden>
Case ID:      99110
Title:        Order Needed
Project:      Inbox
Area:         Undecided
Release:      Current

A mail notification has been received from: David Mills <address@hidden>.
Email Subject: Order Needed

Hello my name is David Mills and will like to know if you sell Gel Tester?
if yes then kindly get back to me with the prices you have......hope to hear
from you soon.

David Mills.

If you do not want to receive automatic notifications from FogBugz anymore,
change your preferences in the Options screen.
(http://bugs.myexperiment.org/default.php?pg=pgPrefs)