myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 99031) Inbox - myexperiment.org

From: bugs
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 99031) Inbox - myexperiment.org
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 14:33:37 +0100

A new case was assigned to you in FogBugz.

From:         "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Case ID:      99031
Title:        myexperiment.org
Project:      Inbox
Area:         Undecided
Release:      Current

A mail notification has been received from: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>.
Email Subject: myexperiment.org

Hi - I`m Richard Cridford from mobiles.co.uk. A wholly owned subsidiary of the
Carphone Warehouse Group, we were the UK`s first retail mobile phone website
(launched in 1995) and are now the largest ...

If you do not want to receive automatic notifications from FogBugz anymore,
change your preferences in the Options screen.
(http://bugs.myexperiment.org/default.php?pg=pgPrefs)