myexperiment-hackers

Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Script for Public Data Generation

From: David R Newman
Subject: Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Script for Public Data Generation
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:19:16 +0000

Hi All,

The instructions (publicdata.txt) are now in the doc directory.

Dave N

--On Thursday, October 30, 2008 14:15:41 +0000 Danius Michaelides <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, David R Newman wrote:

Hi All,

I have added my public data script to the svn in lib/maintenance/ and
written  instructions in publicdata.txt in the svn root.  I am certain
that there is  still private data that needs to be anonymised or removed
but I thought it  better for me leave things in I wasn't 100% certain
about rather than  removing stuff that would be useful to leave in.

Can you put publicdata.txt in doc instead? Or as a comment in the php
file?
Just worried that the toplevel dir is becoming a dumping ground.

Danius