myexperiment-hackers

Re: [myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 743) Inbox - myExperiment feedb

From: Jiten Bhagat
Subject: Re: [myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 743) Inbox - myExperiment feedback from IXsYHDOrOj (address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 10:23:09 +0100

Hi David,

Feel free to have a go :-)

I've had trouble in the past integrating http://expressica.com/2007/02/06/simple-captcha-released-the-captcha-for-rails-applications/ but you may have better luck.

Also remember that for people with visual impairment problems, graphic captchas are useless. So I tried integrating this: http://robsanheim.com/2006/10/09/introducing-brainbuster-logic-captcha-for-rails/ but that also took too long so I moved on to other things at the time.

Cheers,
Jits

David R Newman wrote:
Hi All,

As people are probably busy writing features for ISMB, I am quite happy to write the CAPTCHA for the feedback form. It should only take a morning I would have thought. I guess it depends how co-operative the CAPTCHA gem is.

Dave Newman