myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 433) Inbox - about your music (an o

From: bugs
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 433) Inbox - about your music (an opportunity), please read..
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:01:17 +0000

A new case was assigned to you in FogBugz.

From:         address@hidden
Case ID:      433
Title:        about your music (an opportunity), please read..
Project:      Inbox
Area:         Undecided
Release:      Current

A mail notification has been received from: address@hidden
Email Subject: about your music (an opportunity), please read..

Hi,

I heard your music and wanted to invite you to start a free artist page on our
site.

IACmusic.com is an indie all-star site, it recently got mention in Rolling
Stone, and has been called ...

If you do not want to receive automatic notifications from FogBugz anymore,
change your preferences in the Options screen.
(http://wiki.myexperiment.org/fb/default.php?pg=pgPrefs)