myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Unauthorized when open workFlow API

From: David R Newman
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Unauthorized when open workFlow API
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 02:57:58 -0000

Hi Jin,

You will only be able to use this method to download workflows if they are public or your user account is permitted to access them.  You can programmatically get a list of public workflows either by using the SPARQL query interface at http://rdf.myexperiment.org/sparql or requesting pages of workflow listings as follows:

http://www.myexperiment.org/workflows.xml?num=100

http://www.myexperiment.org/workflows.xml?num=100&page=2

http://www.myexperiment.org/workflows.xml?num=100&page=3

You can only request 100 at a time so you will have to increment the page number until you don’t get any more workflows back, if you want to make sure you have got every public workflow.

Regards

David Newman