myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Are web services provided?

From: David De Roure
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Are web services provided?
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:45:30 +0100

Hi and welcome to the list!

myExperiment has workflows for several different workflow systems, so the answer depends on the system.  If you're specifically interested in taverna workflows then I'll let a taverna expert respond – we've certainly done this for taverna 1 workflows, but we don't provide a central workflow server (because the visibility of web services, authorisation, accounting etc means its often best that the workflow runs within your organisation/lab/intranet/cloud).

Thanks

-- Dave