myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Taverna and myExperiment video on YouTube

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Taverna and myExperiment video on YouTube
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 12:16:11 +0100

Hi - I’m pleased to announce that there’s now a short video about Taverna and myExperiment available on

                http://www.youtube.com/user/eiusproject

This was made by the e-Infrastructure Use Cases and Service Usage Models (eIUS) project funded by JISC. It focuses on a bioinformatics case study, with Paul Fisher and Andy Brass talking about their use of Taverna and myexperiment in their research on Trypanosomiasis.

You can find the wmv version of the video linked from the myExperiment wiki videos page

                http://wiki.myexperiment.org/index.php/Videos

We have a second video being released at the JISC VRE event in Edinburgh this Tuesday which complements this one – it focuses on myExperiment and has a slightly different cast (with Duncan Hull in the role of the scientist and the myGrid team in non-speaking roles!)  I will make this available as soon as we can.

Enjoy :-)

-- Dave