myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment at the blog-based lab notebooks

From: Carole Goble
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment at the blog-based lab notebooks workshop in Oxford
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:42:07 +0000

Jean-Claude
Duncan
We are still interested in using MyExperiment to track SMILES conversions for our virtual libraries (using Rajarshi Guha's code). Unfortunately we ran into a problem with Taverna, where the workflow was working on Macs but not PCs.
was it the workflow or the services that the workflow runs that failed on the macs?
Since none of our people have Macs we weren't able to move forward on this. But I think it would be a good chemistry demonstration.
Carole

Jean-Claude