myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment mentioned in "Nature"

From: Carole Goble
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment mentioned in "Nature"
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:04:05 +0000

Paul

you are our poster boy!!

I've been on the road

- Google loved myExperiment (that was last week)
- caGRID love myExperiment and Taverna (that is this week :-) )

:-)

Carole

Score !!!!!!

   "/For example, sharing a workflow for identifying biological
   pathways implicated in Trypanosomiasis resistance in cattle
   allowed another investigator to find pathways involved in sex
   dependence in the mouse model......../".

A very *big* thank you to Dave De Roure and Carole for promoting our work.
I'm extremely please that the methods got a mention in Nature :) :)

Unfortunately, I don't know the pretty woman in the article. Shame really.

best,
Paul.

Duncan Hull wrote:

myExperiment got a mention in todays copy of "Nature":

see
http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/2008/080221/full/nj7181-1024a.html
and
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~hulld/mynature.pdf

I don't know who the pretty woman pictured in the article is, must be one of Paul Fisher's myExperiment virtual friends :)

Duncan