myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] [Fwd: CARGO]

From: Marco Roos
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] [Fwd: CARGO]
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 10:39:59 +0200

a type of Google widget to be more usable for biologists than Taverna
I would say it is complementary to Taverna; Taverna being the vehicle to process data /as you wish/, whereas Cargo seems more focussed on presenting data using processes that might have been explored in Taverna first.

Indeed, Cargo is probably more usable for the current biologist who is not that keen on computational experiments, but I hope myExperiment will lower that threshold, for instance by adding Cargo-like functionality.

Marco.

Carole Goble wrote:

My browser doesn't work with this -- but a Google Wdiget for Taverna would be just the ticket

Carole