muddleftpd-users

[Muddleftpd-users] Bug fix + documentation

From: Beau Kuiper
Subject: [Muddleftpd-users] Bug fix + documentation
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:49:51 +0800

Two things,

1) I have finally fixed the source of the logging problem. It was in the
string input code. It allowed stray /r and /n's to pass the input filter, and
then into filename, logfiles, ect. ect. The patch for the logger.c has been
removed, as it won't be needed any more. Can I get some testing of it. It is
in CVS MAIN.

2) In my own branch "dev-rugger-documentation", I have added some xml
documents for you to look at. It is VERY VERY far from complete, but let me
know what you feel. To compile the documentation, you will need xmldoc-0.4.

Beau Kuiper
address@hidden