[Monotone-devel] I... well, I quit ;-)

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] I... well, I quit ;-)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:39:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hey guys,

you may have noticed that I haven't said much of a peep for quite a
while.  Fact is, I've generally been pulling away from programming
as a passion since a few years back.  I may still do some to be able
to pay the bills, but that's about all.  Life changes, life turns,
that sort of thing...  For those who want to know, I've restarted
another passion of mine, photography and art based on that.

I may stick around as a translator for a while more, in the hope that
someone else turns up to take over that part.  How is it these days,
is there a translators mailing list or is this the one?

I just thought that it was time to make this official instead of just
lurking.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/