Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug Hunt Day

From: Judson Lester
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug Hunt Day
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:59:23 -0700

I'd love to be involved with this if schedule permits.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 8:46 AM, Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all!

We currently have more than 120 open tickets on Savannah [0] and most of
them are ages old. I'd love to see this number declining and since I
know that closing bugs is a tedious task I propose we hold off a
collaborative "Bug Hunt Day"!

Objective: Close as many old bugs as possible