[Monotone-devel] monotone Hacking

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] monotone Hacking
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:49:17 +0200

Hi all!

I've noticed that the changelog some people use for monotone is not
quite "GNU-style". I'm sure you all hacked stuff longer than me, so you
can correct me at any time, but aren't we forced to use some kind of
GNU-style syntax to make it easier to create a ChangeLog file afterwards
(for whatever distributions need that)? If not, everybody is - of course
- free to use whatever format they do like.

I don't like to start a bikeshed discussion here, I just want to be
clear. I think it would also be a good idea to include the rules of
whatever consense we find here in HACKING.

Thomas.

--
only dead fish swim with the stream: http://thomaskeller.biz/blog
Am Anfang war das Wort: http://www.schäuble-muss-weg.de