[Monotone-devel] PerformanceWork page

From: Daniel Carosone
Subject: [Monotone-devel] PerformanceWork page
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:42:31 +1000

This page needs some review and updating on the basis of changes in
0.30.  I've made a few quick notes, but I'm concentrating my time
elsewhere at the moment, can someone else please help here?

In particular, I think the 'update with long history' issue is at
least drastically improved, if not entirely gone.  It certainly seems
usable to me with the netbsd history, could an OE developer (Koen?)
comment and perhaps decide if that section can now be removed
entirely?

What about restricted log and/or annotate?  At least a status update
and or a reference to heights would be good.

Are there any problems we should add?
See also: FeatureFast

--
Dan.