[Monotone-devel] ViewMTN 0.05

From: Grahame Bowland
Subject: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN 0.05
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 03:32:56 +0800

Hey all

ViewMTN 0.05 is out. I figured I should do a release before I change
lots of the code to look at rosters :-)

Highlights:
  "automate stdio" processes are no longer leaked (hopefully!)
  new ViewCVS-style manifest browser
  syntax highighting of files via enscript

While monotone 0.23 will work with this release, I highly recommend
0.24; various bugfixes went into 0.24 which prevent automate processes
hanging. Each blocked process costs you an apache child thread; too many
of them and the server stops working!

Please send me any feature requests you have and I'll look into
implementing them :-)

Grab the new release from:
  http://grahame.angrygoats.net/viewmtn.shtml
  http://grahame.angrygoats.net/source/viewmtn/viewmtn-0.05.tar.gz