Re: [Monotone-devel] Error Report

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Error Report
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:37:36 -0700

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 04:52:25PM -0700, Daniel wrote:
> I got this message the first time i ran monotone. I recieve it with
> every attempt to execute monotone as well
>
> bash-2.05# monotone  # and anything else
>
> monotone: fatal: std::logic_error: transforms.cc:507: invariant
> 'I(converted != NULL)' violated
> monotone:
> monotone: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
> monotone: please send this error message, the output of 'monotone
> --full-version',
> monotone: and a description of what you were doing to address@hidden
> monotone: discarding debug log (maybe you want --debug or --dump?)

What is your locale?  I.e., what do you have $LANG, and $LC_<whatever>
set to?

Also, I suspect that if you if you unset those variables, you will be
able to run monotone.  If you do that, what does "monotone
--full-version" tell you?

- Don't let your informants burn anything.
- Don't grow old.
- Be good grad students.
  -- advice of Murray B. Emeneau on the occasion of his 100th birthday