[Monotone-devel] Proposal: Repositories hook & cert type

From: Joel Crisp
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Proposal: Repositories hook & cert type
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:49:53 +0100

G'Day Y'All

I see an increasing benefit in having the main monotone repository also manage
a contrib section for lua hooks
(my objections to lua remain registered!)

Also, I think it would benefit monotone to adopt a scheme similar to the mail header one of 'approved' and 'unapproved' certificate names. To further clarify, 'branch' and 'tag' would be approved names, and 'x-my-funky-cert' would be an unapproved name.

Thoughts?

Joel