Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone support for tailor.py

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone support for tailor.py
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:56:40 -0700

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 02:04:34AM +0200, Lele Gaifax wrote:
>     Markus> Hello monotone hackers, because I wanted to convert not
>     Markus> only CVS repositories but also subversion ones to
>     Markus> monotone, I hacked tailor.py to support monotone partly.
>
> FYI, Markus sent me his work that is now integrated in the tool. Many
> thanks again, Markus.
>
> Tailor can now be used as a gateway between {svn,cvs,darcs}->monotone,
> and can easily be extended to go the other way around too.

Awesome, thanks to both of you.  I've put a link to Tailor at
   http://www.venge.net/monotone/tools.html

So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we
must debate everything, and there would be no end to the discussion).
  -- Serendipities, Umberto Eco