Re: [Monotone-devel] Problems with Monotone Manual PDF

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Problems with Monotone Manual PDF
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:28:21 -0700

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 09:21:37PM +0800, Matt Johnston wrote:
> I think Nathaniel may have used a different process to make
> the pdf for the current release? Regardless, I'll be
> reporting a bug to apple.

We used to use acroread to convert the diagram pdf's into postscript
for inclusion in texinfo's TeX output; I switched it to use pdftops
from the xpdf suite.  Not sure why this would make a difference, but
it might well be related.

"Of course, the entire effort is to put oneself
 Outside the ordinary range
 Of what are called statistics."
  -- Stephan Spender