[Monotone-devel] Is the CVS repo current?

From: Daniel M. German
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Is the CVS repo current?
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:39:34 -0700 (PDT)

Is the CVS repository current?

I am trying to build the most current version of monotone but I am
having problems. The CVS head does not compile on linux nor OS X. I
was trying to "pull" monotone using monotone, but I realized it was
taking way too long (monotone seems to be CPU intensive). Is that my
only option?

thanks for any help.

--
Daniel M. German                  "I don't know if HAL is homicidal, suicidal,
   Dr. Floyd, in 2010 ->           neurotic, psychotic, or just plain broken."