Re: [Monotone-devel] change_set.cc:140: invariant'I(deltas.find(p ath) =

From: Emile Snyder
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] change_set.cc:140: invariant'I(deltas.find(p ath) ==deltas.end()) ' violated
Date: 08 Apr 2005 14:35:04 -0700

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 13:51, address@hidden wrote:

> > notices that the same file is going to 2 different targets in the
> "same
> > commit" and barfs.

> You might look at cvsps.  It does the same basic task - synthesize
> changesets from CVS history.  I know it handles the case you describe.

Thanks for the pointer.  I grabbed cvsps 2.0rc1 and it doesn't barf, but
it does collapse the same changes.  ie. it creates patchsets which have
both
loginfo:1.11->1.12
loginfo:1.10->1.11

I would be happy to just get monotone to stop barfing ;)  But it does
seem like monotone could be taught to deduce that this must have been
two separate commits...

thanks,
-emile

> HTH,
>
> Eli

this wine is particularly heavy, and is mostly recommended for
hand-to-hand combat. -- Eric Idle