Re: [Monotone-devel] Fatal error during cvs_import

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Fatal error during cvs_import
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 17:56:29 +0200

Hi,

Paul Knowles wrote:

building branch com.transitive.dynamite.BR1_CR_002458
monotone: discarding debug log
monotone: fatal: std::logic_error: change_set.cc:140: invariant 'I(deltas.find(path) == deltas.end())' violated

I've got this same error when importing one of my repositories, with 0.17 on Debian. I've run it with --debug, the bzip2ed log of that is now at

http://discord.ensued.net/cvsimportlog.bz2

This code is also proprietary, but I'm more than willing to have a crack at debugging the problem myself if someone gives me some pointers. Alternatively, if the problem appears to be with one of the three files mentioned right at the end of the log, I can probably give someone access to the RCS files for those without too much trouble.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.