[Monotone-devel] comments on win32 patches

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] comments on win32 patches
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:07:14 -0800

- FYI, the easiest way to match up test names and test numbers is by
calling "testsuite -l | grep test_filename".
- our lposix.c is diverging quite a bit from upstream.  Would it be
possible, do you think, to move the "spawn-and-wait" and
"exists-in-path" and "chmod" functionality to platform.hh, and remove
lposix.c (and modemuncher.c, I suppose) altogether?  Would have to add
some glue to lua.cc to expose the functions to lua, but we already do
that for mkstemp.

All in all, great work!  I've merged it with my head.

"The problem...is that sets have a very limited range of
activities -- they can't carry pianos, for example, nor drink
beer."