Re: [Monotone-devel] security issue

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] security issue
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:15:02 -0600

graydon hoare wrote:
hi,

(I don't really know what the protocol is for this, or more serious security notices; presumably at some level of visibility and maturity it'll be the "right" thing to do to file a vulnerability report with various parties.. but is that sort of thing necessary while we're still an alpha project with rapidly changing code? I don't know. any advice?)

-graydon

You've done well. Make an announcement, make a new point release. Of course as you said, this is alpha still, so people using it should be able to just check out your new revision.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Digium