monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] monotone-viz FTBFS

From: Francis Russell
Subject: [Monotone-debian] monotone-viz FTBFS
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 09:04:06 +0100

I'm looking at this, but I've but yet been able to replicate. The build
log for the failure seems to show everything fine except linking against
the utility library. I'm guessing this may just be the search path for
the linker isn't including the library, but I'll need to either work out
what's causing this or create a Debian unstable installation first.

Francis