monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] branch management

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] branch management
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:03:28 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:44:56 +0000, Francis Russell
<address@hidden> said:

francis> I had a go at adding the new translation as 0.48-4, but get a build
francis> failure. In fact, I can't get the branch
francis> net.venge.monotone.monotone-0.48, which had the new translations added,
francis> to build cleanly on my system either due to errors related to the new
francis> translation. Specifically, I get:
francis>
francis> /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics -o fr.gmo fr.merged.po
francis> fr.merged.po:1035: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for
francis> argument 1 are not the same
francis> fr.merged.po:1118: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and
francis> 'msgstr' does not match
francis> fr.merged.po:5713: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with
'\n'
francis> fr.merged.po:5916: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and
francis> 'msgstr' does not match
francis> fr.merged.po:6687: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and
francis> 'msgstr' does not match
francis> fr.merged.po:6920: 'msgstr' is not a valid C format string, unlike
francis> 'msgid'. Reason: The character that terminates the directive number 3
francis> ialid conversion specifier.
francis> fr.merged.po:7318: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with
'\n'
francis> /usr/bin/msgfmt: found 8 fatal errors
francis>
francis> Richard, do you know if upstream has these issues to?

I had these problems in the main (0.99) trunk, but worked them out.
I didn't get into that problem in the 0.48 branch, but I'll have
another look.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/