monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone-viz

From: Francis Russell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone-viz
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:22:18 +0100

Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> OK, I think I'll be able to do that tonight (CET).  Thanks for all the
>
> work.

Great. Just to add, it was a little tricky, but I think I've finally
managed to move the C bindings into a shared library for both bytecode
and non-bytecode builds. This means that linking on bytecode platforms
no longer requires the -custom flag.

I've tested both the native and bytecode builds and they seem to work
correctly. To be honest, I doubt anyone was using monotone-viz on a
platform where a native OCaml compiler wasn't available. The call to
strip would have broken the monotone-viz executable on any of these
platforms anyway.

Francis