monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone 0.48

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone 0.48
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:58:27 +0200

Zack Weinberg wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Francis Russell >

>> Oh, one other thing. It seems Lintian thought thought the last package

>> was an NMU. I'm not quite sure how to fix this.

> Did you add yourself to Uploaders: in debian/control?  I think that's

> what does it.

What does it is that *I* am not in Uploaders; I'm just the sponsor.  I

decided to ignore this lintian warning.  I think the warning is spurious

in this particular case because I am a member of the monotone-debian@

list,

which is the "Maintainer" of this package; of course, lintian cannot know.

--

Ludovic Brenta.