monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] Release-critical bugs in monotone in Debian

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] Release-critical bugs in monotone in Debian
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:25:04 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:54:56 +0200, Ludovic Brenta
<address@hidden> said:

ludovic>
ludovic> Richard (and Zack, if you are not completely retired...)
ludovic>
ludovic> #574512  [G|+|  ] [monotone] monotone: mtn sync fails with 'fatal'
error
ludovic> message
ludovic> #559893  [G|H|  ] [monotone-server] monotone-server: hooks.lua.base is
ludovic> outdated
ludovic> #565083  [n| |  ] [monotone] monotone: ftbfs with gcc-4.5
ludovic> #566060  [w|+|  ] [monotone] monotone: [INTL:pt] Updated Portuguese
ludovic> translation for program messages
ludovic>
ludovic> could you tell me when a corrected revision is ready for upload?
ludovic>
ludovic> I am getting more and more nervous about the lack of proper support
ludovic> in Debian for monotone.  There are currently two RC bugs and nobody
ludovic> seems to care.  This is bad.

Hmmm, #559893 is resolved in the release that came after that ticket.

For my part, my time has been very short lately, and right now, I'm
preparing myself for a trip to France for a few days...  uhhh, I might
actually be able to have a look from there if I get connectivity.

(and quite honestly, I need to learn how to handle the tickets...
I've been lazy with that)

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/