monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Debian packages of monotone 0.45 now available

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Debian packages of monotone 0.45 now available
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:09:53 -0800

I've finally gotten around to completing the packaging of monotone
0.45 for Debian.  You can get it from http://www.owlfolio.org/debian/
, or you can reconstruct it with

$ wget -O monotone_0.35.orig.tar.gz \
       http://monotone.ca/downloads/0.35/monotone-0.35.tar.gz
$ tar zxf monotone_0.35.orig.tar.gz
$ cd monotone-0.35
$ mtn clone -r t:debian-monotone-0.35-1 monotone.ca \
      org.debian.monotone debian
$ dpkg-buildpackage -i

(per the shiny new debian/README.source)

As usual, I need someone to sponsor the upload.

I'm not sure I want to do these anymore.  Nowadays I don't want to
spend very much time on hacking outside of work, and these packages
compete with more interesting monotone projects...  Is anyone else
interested in taking these over on a regular basis?

zw