monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Botan orphaned in debian

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Botan orphaned in debian
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:08:56 -0700

Daniel Baumann has orphaned the botan library packages (along with a
great many others).  Monotone is one of the only two packages that
depend on it; the other (keysafe) has also been orphaned by its
maintainer (not Daniel).

I think we - monotone-debian, that is - should take over the package.
I'm personally reluctant to maintain a library package as a non-DD,
non-DM, but I suppose I could get off my butt and apply for DM.  Team
maintenance might go better.  Thoughts?

zw