monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] aaand now, 0.43-2

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: [Monotone-debian] aaand now, 0.43-2
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 22:11:44 -0700

0.43-1 failed to build on alpha, sparc, powerpc, and mips.  The latter
two are because tests/spawn_redirected_hook_helper has a race in it,
which I have fixed on trunk.  The former two are mysterious crashes in
the testsuite (sparc much worse than alpha).

I've prepared an 0.43-2 package which (a) backports the fix for the
race, and (b) instruments the testsuite (in a hacky way that I'm not
putting on trunk as is) so we get stack traces from the crash in the
buildd logs.  I'm hoping this will provide enough detail to figure out
what's going on.  I'm not on the computer on which I can PGP-sign
stuff, but the .diff.gz is attached and should correspond to tag
debian-monotone-0.43-2 on monotone.ca, which *is* signed. :)  Ludovic,
could you please check and upload?

zw