monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone-viz

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone-viz
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:15:49 +0100

Richard Levitte <address@hidden> writes:
> In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:31:06 +0100, Ludovic
> Brenta <address@hidden> said:
>
> ludovic> Shaun Jackman writes:
> ludovic> > Ludovic, if you'd like to sponsor monotone-viz for Richard, that
> works for me.
> ludovic>
> ludovic> Deal.
>
> I've just uploaded the package for monotone-viz 1.0.1-1,

Where?  I'd like to upload it.

> and am currently looking into the New Maintainer process.  It seems
> I need an advocate for that function, Ludovic, are you willing to be
> my advocate?

Yes but I need to be convinced that you meet the criteria set forth at
http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-step1 .  Where do you stand
currently?

Also, what do you expect from being an official Debian Maintainer, as
opposed to the current situation where I sponsor your two packages?

--
Ludovic Brenta.