monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Good project!

From: www . qqywj . com
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Good project!
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:52:26 +0800

(Dear friends,
Sorry to bother you.We are a large-scale merchandise wholesaler in China,
Our merchandise such as,Tv,notebooks,phones,psp,projectors,motorcycles,musical instruments ect.Our products are in good quality,but low price,it will interest you.At the same time,we can supple you the direct and quick service.we are legal sellers.
Our website is : http://www.nyqbw.com
                MSN: address@hidden
              Email: address@hidden
              skype: nyqbw1
                TEL: +86 377 61825901
If you think we are excellent, please contact us.We will serve for you will all our effort.)//