monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Your compensation money

From: wailter tobi
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Your compensation money
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:03:34 -0600

Your compensation money
>From Wailter Tobi
Email :DO NOT REPLY

Dear Friend,
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope
this mail meets you in a perfect condition.
I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our
unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the
other best known to you.
But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund
out of my bank to someone else account who was capable of assisting me
in this great venture through the help of the diplomat i told you
about,Due to your effort,sincerity,courage and trustworthiness? you
showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and
show my gratitude to you with the sum of $950,000USD.
I have authorized my new lawyer who is now also my legal adviser to
issue you international certified bank cheque cashable at your bank.My
dear friend I will like you to contact the lawyer for the collection
of this international certified bank cheque.
The name and contact
addressof the lawyer is as follows.

HONOURABLE LAW CHAMBERS
CONTACT PERSON ;Barrister Benson SMITH (SAN)
PHONE: +234-80-391816302
Email:address@hidden

At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects
which I and my new partner are having at hand in ParisFrance.
Finally,remember that I have forwarded instruction to the Lawyer on
your behalf to send the bank cheque to you as soon as you contact him
without delay.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is
from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Your Brother
wailter tobi