monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone removed from testing; shall we disable ch

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone removed from testing; shall we disable checks and upload?
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:19:55 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:20:16 -0700, "Zack Weinberg"
<address@hidden> said:

zackw> I have *finally* found code I might be able to adapt to do
zackw> globbing without boost::regex, so hopefully 0.37 will be
zackw> decoupled from boost, but I don't know when Richard plans to do
zackw> the next release or whether I'll have the time to do the
zackw> necessary adaptation.

Right now, I have only started thinking about it.  The way my life
looks, I don't see it happening before the first week of October.
How much time do you need?

Cheers,
Richard

-----