monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Nursing home data for the US

From: Erma coltish
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Nursing home data for the US
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 03:52:54 -0300

Sep 17 - 21 - When you buy our Medical Doctor Listing you will receive at no
additional cost a Directory for Dentists, Nursing Homes, Hospitals and
Chiropractors

Licensed Medical Doctors in the USA

788,295 in total – 17,400 emails

Many popular specialties like Emergency Medicine, Plastic Surgery, OBGYN,
Oncology, Pediatrics and more

Over a dozen sortable fields

Specially reduced price: $384

*** Recieve the 4 medical Listings below completely free! when you buy the
Medical Doctor Listing above ***

Listing of US Hospitals
complete contact information for CEO's, CFO's, Directors and more - over 23,000
listings in total for more than 7,000 hospitals in the USA

US Dentist List
597,000 dentists and dental services ( a $300 value!)

American Nursing Home Contact List
includes over 31,589 Senior administrators, 11,288 Nursing Directors in over
14,706 Nursing Homes in the United States. (value: $249)

Chiropractors in the USA
100,000 Chiropractors in the USA (worth $249 alone)

send email to:  address@hidden

by sending us an email with "exit" in the subject we will know not to contact
you again