monit-general

HttpRequest: access denied -- client [xx.xx.xx.xx]: missing or invalid A

From: Mesut GULNAZ
Subject: HttpRequest: access denied -- client [xx.xx.xx.xx]: missing or invalid Authorization header
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 23:42:25 +0300

My server is:VERSION="22.04.3 LTS (Jammy Jellyfish)"
monit: root@crystal:/etc/monit# monit --version
This is Monit version 5.31.0
Built with ssl, with ipv6, with compression, with pam and with large files
Copyright (C) 2001-2022 Tildeslash Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
root@crystal:/etc/monit#

 I have so many servers running monit. but I am getting this error on my this server from all browsers like edge, chrome etc.

  HttpRequest: access denied -- client [xx.xx.xx.xx]: missing or invalid Authorization header

what can I do?