Re: Any open-source iOS / Android client applications?

From: Ciprian Craciun
Subject: Re: Any open-source iOS / Android client applications?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 00:51:25 +0300

On Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at 2:11 PM Roland Giesler <roland@greentree.systems> wrote:
> Is there a reason why you don't use m/monit?  It's a once-off license fee,
> you get the full source-code and it's pretty comprehensive.  Also, you'd be
> supporting the project by using it.

Well, for starters M/Monit (from a deployment and usage point of view)
is just another server I have to deploy, that will be accessed through
a HTTP-based UI or API, thus it doesn't solve my initial problem of
having a native Android client (with native notifications and alerts).
With either Monit or M/Monit I'll still have to keep the browser tab
open, reload manually and look at it.

Other than that, the price is OK for a small business, however I want
to use it with a few personal servers, and for my use-case I don't
need the extra features M/Monit brings.

Ciprian.