RE: [EXTERNAL] Restart apps based on total system CPU usage

From: Faine, Mark R. (MSFC-IS40)[NICS]
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Restart apps based on total system CPU usage
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 21:51:00 +0000

Here's a script that kills the highest cpu process if the system resources are
above a certain threshold.  You can probably adapt it to your needs.

https://gist.github.com/markfaine/d54667b78ffc81ba686894065e533fa5

Doing this in general is a little dangerous, I only use this on a local
personal server, so tread carefully.

-Mark