Re: No alert on success

From: Lutz Mader
Subject: Re: No alert on success
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 22:17:08 +0100

Hello Mark,
you can use the following alert settings only, see
https://mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#Setting-an-alert-recipient

Unfortunately, there is no option to disable the "Failure" or the
"Success", "Changed" state in Monit itself.

> Can I disable success alerts?  I only care about if it's still down.  I have
> googled for this but can't seem to find anything on it.

But you can do this in M/Monit in a rule, that is defined for the
received warnings are sent by email.

With regards,
Lutz